2015年7月15日水曜日

Answer to my question4

How many death sentences have been issued in total?


Before doing my research on this question,I made a guess as to how many deaths have been issued in totall throughout the world. I always tend to over exagerate when thinking about numbers, as I am terrible with numbers. But when I looked up on this subject I was surprised to see that my guess was not all that far off. I  guessed that there would be around 2000 sum and to my surprise, on Amnesty International it wrote that In 2014 2466 people at the least were executed which is 28% more than 2013.
 Another thing which I thought was very interesting was when I was doing my reseach, was that alot of topics on Eygpt came up. I clicked on one of the links which led to a site called Todays Zamen where it wrote about how there were 529 demonstrators exacuted. Some of them were executed just for damaging public property. It made me realize the different cultures every country has. To us it may seem very extreme but to the Egyptians it may be there oridnary rule....who knows.


International, Amnesty. "Amnesty International." Death Penalty. 15 Mar. 2015. Web. 15 July 2015.


International, Amnesty. "Amnesty International." Death Penalty. 15 Mar. 2015. Web. 15 July 2015.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿