2015年7月7日火曜日

Answer to my questions.


Is it hypocritical?

 
I think it is very controversy issue so I do not say what I say is the correct answer because it differs on one’s perspective.

However, I searched about it and found that about 70% says it is and 30% says it is not. This is a web questioner result. According to what I found, it seems that it is thought to be hypocritical in general.

B, Blake. "Killing Is Killing: The Rampant Hypocrisy Associated with Death Penalty Recommendations and Those Who Refuse to Be Counted." THE BOSTON MARATHON BOMBINGS:What Happened? 3 Feb. 2013. Web. 6 July 2015. <http://thebostonmarathonbombings.weebly.com/killing-is-killing-the-rampant-hypocrisy-associated-with-death-penalty-recommendations-and-those-who-refuse-to-be-counted.html>.

"Is the Death Penalty Hypocritical?" Is the Death Penalty Hypocritical? Web. 6 July 2015. <http://www.debate.org/opinions/is-the-death-penalty-hypocritical>.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Death penalty is a huge problem that the world holds and its principle differs depending on each countries. Until I read the blog, I was not aware that in Japan death penalty has to be executed after 6 months the crime was sentenced. However, I have an image that most of the death penalties are postponed when I watch the new reports on TV. I understand that the steps should carefully be estimated. Some people might say that death penalty should be banned because it is against the human rights. Still, I believe it is proper when thinking about the relatives or parents of the victim. By the way, the method of executing the death penalty depends on countries, but I would like to know the most cruelest way it was done in history.

    Matthew

    返信削除